Apps of The Day : DroidCam for Android


I was travelling last week for some official tour. During that visit, I realized I need to talk to my family on cam, but I haven't brought my webcam with me and cam in my laptop was blocked my company IT Admin.. :'(

Today we have selected this application which will be handy in this situation. Or it is as good as a web cam if you want to use it your android mobile as full time webcam as well. Today's Apps of the Day is DroidCam.

To use it follow this simple steps.
  • Download DroidCam application from here.
  • Download desktop application for your laptop / desktop from here.
  • Launch this application on your mobile and laptop / desktop.
  • If you are connecting with Wi Fi, give IP address of mobile device (which is shown on screen) into Laptop.
  • Or select USB option in your laptop / desktop.
And that's it !!!


Link to Download : Google Play Store Link

Cost : Free as of now.

Happy Chatting !!!

Related

webcam 8069538623249537425

Post a Comment Default Comments

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

We Also Love Facebook!

Stars Of The Gadgets Star

item