Buying all new Google Nexus 5 !!! Really ??????

I am a Google fan, so was just wondering how it is to buy all new exciting Nexus 5. I visited Google Play Store and surprise surprise !!!!! here is what I found.
There are 2 variants available, 16 Gb and 32 Gb with no expandable memory. Main specifications are as below.

OS : Android 4.4 (KitKat)
Screen : 5 inch with 1920 X 1080 (which comes to 445 ppi) full HD IPS
Camera : 8 Mp rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization, Front 1.3 Mp
Battery : 2300 mAh
Connectivity : 2G, 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi
Processor : Qualcomm snapdragon 800, 2.26 GHz
RAM : 2 Gb



Stunning features, isn't it??? I was about to swipe my credit card.

But that's not the point here. Surprise comes now. Google doesn't offer EMI option if you buy it from play store. Some of the banks do give you EMI offer once you made purchase (This depends on your bank and type of card you have, check with bank 1st about procedure).

Now comes accessory section. Google doesn't provide headphone with its smart phones. Are you kidding me Google ?? So be ready to spend some extra bucks for basic thing like headphone.

I was searching for other accessories. I looked for cover, again basic thing for smart phones. Normal bumper coves on official site costs Rs. 2,499 and Flip cover costs Rs. 3,299. Shocked !!!! These covers comes in range of Rs 200 to Rs 500 in open market at max.

Now if I am paying Rs. 28,999 for 16 Gb variant or Rs. 32,999 for 32 Gb variant, am I wrong if I expect basic things included like headphone and a cover?

I chose to select "cancel" over "check out" !!!



Related

Nexus 5 8889789916495549578

Post a Comment Default Comments

  1. Yes you are wrong to expect headphones and a cover
    1. I can't imagine how you wouldn't have a pair of headphones already
    2. You don't like the official accessories? Well don't buy them! I agree with you that they're overpriced, but so what? I'll do just like you said and buy them on amazon, DX, whatever.
    3. I can't believe you're whining on the PRICE of this beast. Just look for any other phones with similar specs, come back to the Play Store with your tail between your legs and buy the damned thing already :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont really know any phone that includes a cover. And headphones that are included are usually shit. These were cut to keep the price down. Cant agree with you sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree with @Vincent LeBlanc and @Marc Springer. The phone is already cheap and you can't expect anything extra in that price...

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

We Also Love Facebook!

Stars Of The Gadgets Star

item