How to cancel the Micromax Canvas 4 order?

After the launch of Micromax Canvas 4, many people are disappointed on the hardware front as hardware is same as of Micromax Canvas HD A116, except the Camera and internal memory, only difference in Canvas 4 is some mimicked features from Samsung Galaxy S4, which should not ask for such an high price, so if you are thinking the same and you want to cancel your order then here is the process...


So just click here on the link to go to website...

You will need the username & password provided by Micromax at the time of prebooking, just enter the username & password.

When you will login you will find the order details on the main page, there will be 2 options seen.....mentioned along with product name, Micromax Canvas A210 which is canavs 4

(1) Initiate Refund
(2) Make Remaining Payment.

So if you chose to cancel the order just it click on the initiate refund and it will process for some time, after which your order for Micromax Canvas 4 will disappear.

You will receive an email notification saying thanks for interest in Canvas 4, your money will get refunded in 7-10 business days.

We have received many negative feedback about mainly on price front so it seems many people are cancelling order, as for this hardware configuration price should not exceed Rs 15,000/-

Best Of Luck Micromax!

Related

Micromax 2282762054219671407

Post a Comment Default Comments

  1. Thanks for helping. I have cancelled the order today... hardware specifications & Micromax brand is not worth 18 K..

    Amit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have cancelled the order (canvas 4), on the " order detail page " the order is missing and I have not got a confirmation email or any on my cancellation, repeated attempts to contact the customer service is not is only adding to my phone bill as the call ends with a " hold tone ". Let me know if my order is cancelled.

      Delete
    2. I am not associated with Micromax by any means sorry :(

      Delete
  2. i paid full balance but there is no cancel option how can i cancel it please help me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. once paid full money no option to cancel order, may be u can call customer care and get it cancelled.

      Delete
  3. I have cancelled the order (canvas 4), on the " order detail page " the order is missing and I have not got a confirmation on my cancellation, repeated attempts to contact the customer service is not is only adding to my phone bill as the call ends with a " hold tone ". Let me know if my order is cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not associated with Micromax by any means sorry :(, better send them email for cancellation...

      Delete
  4. Hi,
    I have also paid initial amount to book the phone and I have cancel the order and as like other I have also not got any confirmation from Micromax and even their customer care is pathetic and never get call through .Even tried to call in the evening it is always put on music hold .I strongly feel I have lost my money they not even replied to mail sent.Hope some responsible employee of micromax read this post and address the concern of all those who had kept the faith on Micromax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the confirmation for cancellation as well as my money back...so don't worry you will get it back , myt order number was 4189...

      Delete
  5. I have prebooked a handset on d day of starting.I got username and password.when i loged on everything was fine.it showed two orders,time of order etc.but after 12july ,everything went wrong.it is not showing anything except my name and adress.my orderid,amount, everything erased no further payment or refund option.I have spent 300 + rupees to listen tuning from custemer care only. Then i started mailing them but not got a single replay.pleaseee help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I don't represent Micromax or any mobile company.

      Delete
  6. Micromax company is thief, I cancelled my order on 8th July 2013 itself, but have not received any refund till now. Going my the comments here, I think we will have to file a police complaint against them to get back our money. My order No. is 1116...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the confirmation for cancellation as well as my money back...so don't worry you will get it back , myt order number was 4189...chk now, your money should have been credited, we both cancelled on same day!

      Delete
  7. Micromax company is thief, I cancelled my order on 8th July 2013 itself, but have not received any refund till now. Going my the comments here, I think we will have to file a police complaint against them to get back our money. My order No. is 1116...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't represent Micromax or any other company! Sorry!

      Delete
    2. Hey, same thing with me, can you please confirm what are the alternative to ctach hold of these micromx people? did you got your refund ?

      Delete
  8. Me too didn't received the money back

    ReplyDelete
  9. Received my money back on 20/July/2013

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still I have not received my money.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i had already paid rs 5000 bt nt received any login id or password help me

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot my password And their reset password link is not working. Anything I can do? Customer care is also not picking up the calls.

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

We Also Love Facebook!

Stars Of The Gadgets Star

item